Posts by captainrickles
26 posts total, newest first.
New Hack Infestation Update!in WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - what are the controls?MW2Player's CoD4 MultiHack v1.4 [VIP Version]in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - whats the aimbot key?
edit. Didnt workAll WarZ items in my global inventoryin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - My global is what many would define as "loaded" I'm willing to sell everything in it for the right price.
if you are interested. Add me on skype "davesnipe360"Warz Hacker Groupin WarZ Discussion - Hey guys! I wanted to know if anyone would like to hack together?
If so, please feel free to comment down below with your Skype and I'll be sure to add you!
Games are only fun with friends. Lets play some WarZ!
We nWarZ Hacker Team!in WarZ Discussion - [QUOTE=THEE_HAMMER;7539904]Hey i would join you but i have no hacks and i tried to download the new one from the other site but when i click on the download button it says application not found. how do i fix this?[/QUOTE
Showing the 5 most recent posts.