Posts by jvwarrior
14 posts total, newest first.
C++ Coder Neededin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=jameshk67;7553050]I would help you pm me more about this[/QUOTE]
I am deeply confused.
Help me with what?C++ Coder Neededin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=jameshk67;7551488]I can code but still learning I made few bots[/QUOTE]
And for that, we are proud of you.My Simple VB.NET OSin Visual Basic Programming - My roommate decides that everytime I leave the room he has to change my backround to some form of mating. (rabbit's, elephants, monkeys, dogs, llama's, etc...)
With this, I can leave, and he has no idea what to do.
OS developmentin Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=ɑrtemis;7523026]UPDATE NUMBAH FOUR!!
Implemented a Hex to Decimal to Ascii ability so I can get stuff like free RAM and display it.
Implemented probing free low ram (lulz 3 lines of code) but today I didn't Console GameHacking in VB.Net? :oin Visual Basic Programming - I thought you wanted to hack a console with VB. I was like, "I'ma click this thread and see these guys pownz their xbox".
So, long story short, depending on the game.
Yes.
EDIT: Also CE has a little tutori
Showing the 5 most recent posts.