LightbulbC++ Coder Needed

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
C++ Coder Needed
Hi,

We are looking for someone who can code cheats to bypass Punkbuster detections for now and possibly VAC in the future, this is of course a full paying offer which can be discussed along with you showing past work that you have done.

This is a medium to long term project with a view to providing updates to cheats as and when needed, if you would like more information drop me a pm and we can chat on Skype.

Thanks
I'm learning C++. so i can't really help
Quote Originally Posted by lordmike55 View Post
I'm learning C++. so i can't really help
Just curious, if you can't really help then why did you post?
Because I'm glad to start learning C++ Coding. And i wanna share it But yeah seriously, If you need a little help you can ask me
dont want to learn it I want to high someone who does know it all sadly
well, I think its impossible...
'I want you to make hacks so I can sell them. We'll keep doing it as long as the game is popular' -- nice.
well if a coder doesn't want to be payed for their work then that's fine but welcome to the real world this is how people make money, a coder can create a hack but then people wont know about it and there is nothing in place to allow people to buy hacks and make money we can provide all the backend structure that is needed to support such a product... if you are not interested cool that's your free choice to make thanks
Sorry but nobody is going to do it. This is probably the 783rd thread like this.
well I'm giving it a try I dont want to be sitting on the sidlines going well no one can do it but thanks for the imput
"it" = finding someone to do 99.999% of the hard work, and you will play 'middle man' and sell it. ..Yeah, nice try.

Most programmers are smarter than that go make your millions elsewhere, mr entrepreneur.
lol please try to piss on your own bonfires not other people's
lol, but any programmer here will not. I've been in this section for 2.5 years and i know how we operate here
well you dont know all of them it seems, I've had a few people wanting more info... worth a post so it seems...
Quote Originally Posted by purepower2k View Post
well you dont know all of them it seems, I've had a few people wanting more info... worth a post so it seems...
allow me to correct myself. Anybody who is competent and actually a good programmer won't. Most of those people wanting more info are either leachers or people who have not had enough experience to actually know what it takes

If you want something, how about instead of getting people to do the work for you, gee, i don't know, you do it yourself?
If you can't even program, get out of the mindset thinking you can get somebody to code a hack for you while you kick your legs back and eat hot pockets and mountain dew
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?