LightbulbC++ Coder Needed

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Google punkbuster bypass and do it yourself instead of begging
I think you guys are getting confused.

It is a paid position, and it's most likely for a company that farms ingame coin in order to later sell them. Or powerleveling for example.

Someone who actually knows how to code would be glad to get paid for it. Those who don't, copy and paste old code, update an address, and complain in threads like these.

If this man is serious, he wont be paying small coin for it, because someone who can code, will only accept what is acceptable.



As always I could be wrong (so don't jump on the jvwarrior haters wagon) and maybe he is planning to sell the hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by jvwarrior View Post
I think you guys are getting confused.

It is a paid position, and it's most likely for a company that farms ingame coin in order to later sell them. Or powerleveling for example.

Someone who actually knows how to code would be glad to get paid for it. Those who don't, copy and paste old code, update an address, and complain in threads like these.

If this man is serious, he wont be paying small coin for it, because someone who can code, will only accept what is acceptable.



As always I could be wrong (so don't jump on the jvwarrior haters wagon) and maybe he is planning to sell the hacks.
I can code but still learning I made few bots
Quote Originally Posted by R3Dx666 View Post
I can code but still learning I made few bots
And for that, we are proud of you.
Quote Originally Posted by jvwarrior View Post
And for that, we are proud of you.
I would help you pm me more about this
Quote Originally Posted by R3Dx666 View Post
I would help you pm me more about this
I am deeply confused.
Help me with what?
Quote Originally Posted by jvwarrior View Post
I am deeply confused.
Help me with what?
Wrong guy sorry
i know visual basic, i need to learn c++
Quote Originally Posted by Vaas Montenegro View Post
i know visual basic, i need to learn c++
Lmfao vb is shit for hacks
This is a FULLY paid up offer, you will be paid for you time and paid for the project in total. We will need to see past projects or examples of past hacks/cheats you have created. We will publish and push your hack under our name we will also support it so a time investment will be needed to provide updates but I'm not asking for it to be free this will be fully paid

If you are a coder and dont want to be payed cool
@OP What's the url to ur site again?
edit: That might be against site rules..maybe try an unexact string like www mysite dotcom
edit: maybe a pm?

.
.
.
Quote Originally Posted by R3Dx666 View Post
Lmfao vb is shit for hacks

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...iting-mem.html - *AB
//3 weeks ago - *AB
lol :|
How much money are we talking about here? and for what games?
I still think this smells fishy.
Hit me up.
I'll send you a Email when I get the time for it.
I can only do HS.
I guarantee you that neither I nor any other coder will release it lol...
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us