Posts by hellsfear
112 posts total, newest first.
BETA Endedin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - At least hacker's aren't in large abundance. But I have seen a few, they are using the hacks you have to pay for though...TFL Blacklight: Retribution SDK (0.951)in BlackLight Retribution Hacks - Lucky me, I know a wee bit of C and C++ coding, I might be able to do something with this :DCOD: MW3 - Weapon Experiencein Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Any chance someone has the P90, Riotshield, Scar, and AA-12 addresses? I would appreciate it. On a side note, i used the weaponv4 and now the MK46 wont level.BLACKLIGHT: RETRIBUTION BETA SIGNUPin Beta Games - The beta is great, aside from a few glitches here and there like all betas have. Otherwise, a worth while adventure. If they just fix up some minor issues with graphics, smooth out the game, it will be perfect. Aside froCan you suggest me a f2p mmorpgin General - Try Requiem. It's gory and fun. i truly recommend it/yaahman
Showing the 5 most recent posts.