Posts by 1998king
7 posts total, newest first.
[USF]Ponzi Public 1.2! [Chams,Unlimated Ammo, Rapid Fire, OPK,God Mode] And More!in Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=Ponzi<3;7510933]1998king Did you run the launcher as administrator? jokong105 Run it as administrator.[/QUOTE]
I got PERX_INJECTOR_REVISED, but anyway: I can see the menu, but when I start ''A_GAME'' it gives m[USF]Ponzi Public 1.2! [Chams,Unlimated Ammo, Rapid Fire, OPK,God Mode] And More!in Soldier Front Hacks - not working, says injectio succes, but no menu?
WINDOWS: 8
---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------
NEVER MIND WORKING, but when I press the ''start'' button it says: ''E[USF]Ponzi Public 1.2! [Chams,Unlimated Ammo, Rapid Fire, OPK,God Mode] And More!in Soldier Front Hacks - Windows 8: Working, but ''Start Error''!Ecstasy Extreme v36 | CF_ShaRks | Loader |in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Listen , when I start CFNA it Freezes at Log-in Screen and a ERROR comes out: File not found! HELP?Team Destroy CrossFire Europe TriggerBot V1.5 | FIXED!in CrossFire Europe Hacks - PLS CODE OHK KNIFE
Showing the 5 most recent posts.