Posts by kwpullin
5 posts total, newest first.
Professional WarZ Item Shop - JAN & FEB SALE - VERY CHEAPin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey, just checking in again to see how the order is coming/if the delivery man could be contacted. If there may be any problems due to the package I chose and the availability of the items in the package, please let me kThe WarZ items (War Z)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'd be interested in the M107, SVD, blackwater, and FN SCAR Nightstalker....maybe do something like $15 for the 3 of them? Feel free to respond here or add me on steam and msg me, steam profile name is Pullin08 but displProfessional WarZ Item Shop - JAN & FEB SALE - VERY CHEAPin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey man, both my buddy and I made a purchase on the site, I understand that there may be delay between purchase and contact/acknowledgement of the order on your side, just wanna touch base and make sure that you have recWAR Z BLACK MARKET [COME GET YOUR WEAPONS!!]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey man, just wondering if your shop happens to be still open, thanks[CE] How To Farm Bossesin Borderlands 2 Hacks - I can confirm this working on Terra, didnt work for Bnk3r. But yeah, totally just lagged out of the game after killing like 10 Terra's...lol...I don't remember pushing Page Up that much...there was SO MUCH LOOOOOT too...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.