Posts by Liquidd46
14 posts total, newest first.
Dayz Spawning Service [ALL MODS]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=rocketholden;9351742]Im in How much for just Hero Status?
4Combintion locks
5 briefcases
In dayz epoch?[/QUOTE]
I've added you on skype so we can work something out.Dayz Spawning Service [ALL MODS]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Liquidd46's Spawning Service
Decided to start up a spawning service again, hoping to provide some fair prices for a quality service. I'm able to spawn in items on just about all mods.
Prices
I can't spawn in vehiLiquidd46's Vouch threadin Vouches - Liquidd46's Vouches Thread
Please use the following format when leaving a vouch.
Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:[WTS] Arma2 OA / DayZ Key Store $1.75 [Warranty][Fast][Vouches]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch, bought a key which is working perfectly fine.| > Cheapest Keys 1.00$ Auto-Buy 24-7 [LIMITED TIME ONLY] < |in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Just bought a key was in use, added him on skype and he replaced it right away. Vouch.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.