WTSDayz Spawning Service [ALL MODS]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Dayz Spawning Service [ALL MODS]
Liquidd46's Spawning Service


Decided to start up a spawning service again, hoping to provide some fair prices for a quality service. I'm able to spawn in items on just about all mods.



Prices

I can't spawn in vehicles

$0.50 - Screenshot of map with either player, vehicle, or tent locations.
$1.00 - Kill any player.
$2.50 - All the items you want.
$5.00 - Will help you with anything you need. Ex: Building your base on epoch, get your bandit status, etc.



Contact

Skype: Liquidd.HF

Vouches

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...51#post9350751

 
Old vouches

Quote Originally Posted by Petievka View Post
Big vouch thank you very much, fast and reliable service!!!!


Greetings Petievka
Quote Originally Posted by Dayzservice View Post
Good service!!

I have added you please accept
Everything looks clear, good luck on your sales.
Im in How much for just Hero Status?
4Combintion locks
5 briefcases
In dayz epoch?
Quote Originally Posted by rocketholden View Post
Im in How much for just Hero Status?
4Combintion locks
5 briefcases
In dayz epoch?
I've added you on skype so we can work something out.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?