Posts by cyanmage
258 posts total, newest first.
Deathninja's public hack v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=~Jay~;2258766]win 7 wont work and all OP windows systems think....detected.........please stop posted it wont work ok[/quote]
When its working for all the other people in the thread, the problem is on your end.Spec weapons? :Din Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=╥Death Hack╥;1960557]Hey guys I got a spec that my friend gave me for free for 30 days. I was just wondering what the top 3 weapons of it are in you guys opinion! Just respond pwease :D[/quote]
Buy Fire God Team v1.4[No Recoil, Instant Reload]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I've tried multiple injects ran both the injector and Combat Arms Direct as admin (injected into Engine.exe), and I load in and play fine no crashes. But I press Insert and nothing happens.How To Use Heaphones as Microphones!in Combat Arms Discussions - I get an Error: "Wizard could not launch. Please check that your audio/hardware drivers are updated" <--not exactly what it said but about it, when I tried to click Set Up Microphone, I googled it and found no solution. [Patched] MPGH Public Hack Nov 12 DLL Formattedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'll test, Vista 32 bit. Note - It doesn't work for me in .asi
EDIT: Tried both methods, neither works.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.