ExclamationSpec weapons? :D

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Spec weapons? :D
Hey guys I got a spec that my friend gave me for free for 30 days. I was just wondering what the top 3 weapons of it are in you guys opinion! Just respond pwease
Well, I like m32, flamethrower, and hornets. Use them to show zombies who da boss is.
for quaratine a lot m32 mines claymore and any smg would be good and viper.

For regular uses id just use the medikit that heals urself
and m32 /turrent
I have tried all of them and m32 and turrenst works best in elim
M32 <--- For killing Players and zombie. <---- Most annoying weapon in Nexon creation.
Flame thrower <----Mainly for zombie killing
Mini Gun<------ Player killing
Auto Turret <--- Player killing but you can put a bunch up if you die a lot and if there are no explosives you will pwn.

Thanks if i Helped =)
Weed Stfu. It is in maintenance.
but it said it if finshed ?!?1
how it maintenance if it said it finished
OMFG I SAID STFU IT IS NOT FINISHED THE NOTICED POPPED UP IN GAME IT IS UNEXPECTED JUST READ WHAT I TOLD YOU AND GO FUCKING MASTURBATE YOU YOUR M4A1.

=) Sorry. But you act like a FUCKING 8 YEAR OLD
how it NOTICED POPPED UP ? how would i know ?
Quote Originally Posted by WEED4201 View Post
how it NOTICED POPPED UP ? how would i know ?
WEED GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD GOTO THE HELP SECTION.. Thanks!
Don't get the mini-gun for killing other players. Use it for Cabin Fever and quarantine matches.
omg at least help me still
Ok... WEED.... Press start game NOW!! It will work.. It was in mantenance Thanks... You... NOW Get Out PWEASE!!!! PRESS THE THANKS! U BETTER!@
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us