Posts by ponkox
164 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Livestreaming help! (OC help too)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - It's not just a switch to flip. There's a lot of work that goes into it, and you're better off following a guide to overclock.
You might also want to check if you have SLI turned on...DayzNavigator v3.7 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=slackerskillzz;6816918]just a question, (im new to this zo dont blame me if im wrong)
Arma 2 updated i think yesterday, from that moment i couldn't use navigator anymore,
because my main server updated too, whaIs it worth hacking?in Tribes Ascend Hacks - I was thinking about that. But only hacking gold could indeed get you arrested. Hacking XP would be no problem I believeIs it worth hacking?in Tribes Ascend Hacks - Some kind of XP hack, would be awesome. IMO.Tribes Engine - reversing.. [searching for sb who wants to make cheat]in Tribes Ascend Hacks - Seems too good to be true. But I'll keep an eye out.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.