Posts by Every_Time
22 posts total, newest first.
..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Bunnyhop/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Works perfect :D, Thank you !Simple Triggerbot [08.23.2014]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Still works? I'm running the .exe and the game I go to a match and it says Game found! Have Fun! I press f7 says triggerbot on I aim on the target nothing...CS:GO[UNIVERSAL][EXTERNAL] Crosshair!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Thank you, I was just wondering, was playing with bots and I was shooting them in the leg and I headshooted them on the end... do you think this needs to happen or it's a bug on my side? (because if that is suppose to ha..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=MistakingGirl39;9770307]Administrator, Fullscreen Window mode, In main menu and enable ESP in main menu.[/QUOTE]
I tryed that didn't work three dots didn't even apear... last update it was fine !..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=MistakingGirl39;9770218]Are you playing FullScreen Windowed Mode? That + running the hack when in main menu should work just fine! ;)[/QUOTE]
MistakingGirl39 when do you enable esp while warmup finishes or in mai
Showing the 5 most recent posts.