DetectedSimple Triggerbot [08.23.2014]

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Thanks, looking forward to use it /Probaly in the next year
Can't wait too for approved !
hi i start programme and this message error appear "The program can't start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer" anyone help ?
Quote Originally Posted by edenhd View Post
hi i start programme and this message error appear "The program can't start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer" anyone help ?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=MSVCP110.dll+32bit
safe to assume this code is rewritten?
Works perfectly, excellent release.
Still works? I'm running the .exe and the game I go to a match and it says Game found! Have Fun! I press f7 says triggerbot on I aim on the target nothing...
Quote Originally Posted by Every_Time View Post
Still works? I'm running the .exe and the game I go to a match and it says Game found! Have Fun! I press f7 says triggerbot on I aim on the target nothing...
try using numpad 1
When i run it, it says error "The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Any ideas?
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us