DetectedSimple Triggerbot [08.23.2014]

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Good job, it's working. Do you think about add some settings/config to this bot?
work today?
Quote Originally Posted by Every_Time View Post
Still works? I'm running the .exe and the game I go to a match and it says Game found! Have Fun! I press f7 says triggerbot on I aim on the target nothing...
Are you on Nonsteam?
Quote Originally Posted by Every_Time View Post
Still works? I'm running the .exe and the game I go to a match and it says Game found! Have Fun! I press f7 says triggerbot on I aim on the target nothing...
Run as administrator`?
today work?
Quote Originally Posted by ezikk View Post
today work?
Why you dont just test it...?
pf,because can bannnnnedd? :d
How to bind it to a different key?
How would I bind it to a key like Mouse 4?
Quote Originally Posted by Dachief View Post
How would I bind it to a key like Mouse 4?
No, this doesnt have settings.
I bought your private hack, and when I asked for the updated version, you removed me on skype and never responded, despite you saying that updates would be perpetual. Any explanation?
EDIT: Cleared up the misunderstanding, all is well. Highly recommend buying private from this guy if you're interested. ^^
Quote Originally Posted by yellowpacman View Post
I bought your private hack, and when I asked for the updated version, you removed me on skype and never responded, despite you saying that updates would be perpetual. Any explanation?
Add me, i will send updated version, sorry for removing, i cleaned my skype list (I did have like 80+ contacts).

Add me.
they recently updated and wotn work
It was an awesome hack, Its Outdated now update coming soon?
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us