Posts by omgleonboy
191 posts total, newest first.
Claude Opus 4.8 API Jailbreakin LLM Jailbreaks & Red-Teaming - am i tweaking or are there no attachmentsLeague Account For $$$/ROTMG stuffin League of Legends Marketplace - most dupers on this forum dont play league. asking for $25 in rotmg items from any non duper is a lot for any typical player. Id suggest posting this in the rotmg marketplace rather than here.FREE PACK OF MARLBORO 7 - ELEVENin Coupons, Deals and Discounts - hey can u send me a vouch copy?Script RiftWalker Source Code Release Link Not Workingin League of Legends Discussions - o rip lmao i remember seeing riftwalker sneak peek on here quite a while ago and i thought it was gona become a public release.STEELSERIES - 299,99 EURO/DOLLARS COUPON 🔥🔥CHEAP & FAST🔥🔥 72h DELIVERYin User Services - [QUOTE=Levi;14031241]If I don't respond/accept your invite it means I have already picked some people.
Monday I will pick 8 people so don't worry.
Price will be changed too. 100[/QUOTE]
100 euros or USD?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.