Posts by corssa
2,115 posts total, newest first.
Best client for pvping ?in Minecraft Discussions - meh, idk why you say killaura from huzuni sucks...it's actually pretty good...i've tried it out and works just great for me, just don't abuse on the 'killaura speed' settings on a server with nocheat plugin. for huzuni tOne Free MC Giftcode Everydayin Minecraft Discussions - [QUOTE=Junito7;9200609]I might not of get it, but congratulations though :) enjoy.[/QUOTE]
thanks, i will :D
I don't know how you're doing it, and you're probably doing it right, but i will tell you how how you should One Free MC Giftcode Everydayin Minecraft Discussions - [QUOTE=Junito7;9200594]Taken, been refreshin the page over an hour![/QUOTE]
That's because i got the faster fingers :P
sorry for not thanking you in the second you posted it, didn't want to risk the time for someone elRegen/auto-heal lags me everytime.in Minecraft Help - Can Someone Find An Answer For My Problem? For What I Know It Happened For Others Before. I'm Getting Extreme Lag Whenever My Regen Enters In Action. Whatever The Hacking Client Im Using, Whenever Im Using Autoheal/RegenCheatMineClient 2.0 - Minecraft Cheat Client with Speech Recognition, IRC & much morein Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DepressedEevee;9165444]
I find it funny because you thought he was crying. It doesn't sound like he was crying to me. I mean, he doesn't stop low as using caps - even in the " ( ) " symbols.[/QUOTE]
yeah, i thi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.