Posts by Ghost_ExQ
29 posts total, newest first.
HELP I GOT BLOCKED MY IP WITHOUT REASONin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Wrong section....Really?UAV hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I gave up asking, so I decided to wait for one to be made that is undetected.Old UAV dll?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=<Username>;7204487]Its already in a thread, all you have to do is look. I'm pretty sure it's not allowed to make reposts.[/QUOTE]
Actually all I've seen is the newest updated UAV they got, which has the anti-leecOld UAV dll?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Does anyone have the old UAV .dll?
If you do, could you please upload it and pm me the link?
Maybe even post it for other members here in MPGH?
Thank You.AVA Hotkey hack - UPDATE (Dec. 22 2012 GERMAN TIME)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Hey ccman, great hack and great job, but there is a problem with in-game, switching of weapons. When I have damage on to maybe 15-20, sometimes it'll close my game with a message about either sound, or grenade switch. I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.