SolvedOld UAV dll?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Old UAV dll?
Does anyone have the old UAV .dll?

If you do, could you please upload it and pm me the link?
Maybe even post it for other members here in MPGH?


Thank You.
Its already in a thread, all you have to do is look. I'm pretty sure it's not allowed to make reposts.
Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
Its already in a thread, all you have to do is look. I'm pretty sure it's not allowed to make reposts.
ur not lol gg
Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
Its already in a thread, all you have to do is look. I'm pretty sure it's not allowed to make reposts.
Actually all I've seen is the newest updated UAV they got, which has the anti-leecher and a core.exe files, no .dll file available. That's why I was thinking, maybe someone has kept it.
It Crash When AVA Starts.
Just browse around this forum, it's marked as detected or patched.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us