PatchedAdvanced UAV DLL

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
Advanced UAV DLL


All credit goes to cardoow for posting the tutorial.

Vac Status: Unknow but you will probably get banned for using it since it is changing the memory use it at your own risk


I TAKE NO CREDITS FOR THIS. I DID NOT MAKE THE .DLL OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CODE! I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU USING THIS. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM.

VIRUS SCAN:


VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ

mw3uav.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ





You will need winject or another injector to inject the .dll PM me if you need help with that.



Please thank me for posting this.
mw3uav.rar3 KB · 908 downloads Scanning…
That's sound good ; you don't know if it's bannable?
Nope. It's only been released under a day ago. So I doubt it will be patched that quickly.
I think it will be soon detected, better just use texture hack.
P.S. It's just my opinion maybe I'm wrong.
/approved .
Thank you lolbie.
Works great, thanks!
help
most i to press hotkey ?

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

most i to PRESS hotkey ?
|
No! You have to use a injector -,-
Learn using it..
i open my perx injector then inject iw5mp.exe with the dll but there's no UAV in my mini map..
Then your injector didn't inject it?
Injecting ANYTHING into the game will trigger a huge red flag for VAC. Derp.
vista x64 home prem, will try after reinstalling game will be using @master131 's injector that scrambles it too
Then dont use it.
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us