Posts by DDSAQW
9 posts total, newest first.
AQWorlds's Basic Goalin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I do think that the game is a dress up and a chat room. A Club Penguin for older people. This game is not about combat anymore. PVP is so lopsided, a 35 can beat a 50. Level is no factor, and your items aren't for anythiPrivate Server (TestWorlds) Non-Hamachiin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I've only been able to get on this server once since it was released. You need to fix that..Level 50 for sale. 12 rank 10 reputations.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=strikeearth;7065755]I've got AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page (http://aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=dravirex?)
---
Mail me or quote if interested, thanks.[/QUOTE]
Ehh, doesn't seem like much, I mean it'Level 50 for sale. 12 rank 10 reputations.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page (http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=dds%20expert)
Any other questions just ask me. Will take trades. Looking for:
Account with: Red/Onyx/Gold Starsword.(Any of the Can someone give me some NON-HAMACHI private servers!?!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I really enjoy AQWorlds but PS's are so much more fun to play on. Can someone give me some? Non Hamachi please.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.