Posts by fatalityy
6 posts total, newest first.
2D box esp and no recoil Fixed hack.....in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=BadWinkz;6912763]Crash...WIN 7 32 Bit[/QUOTE]
Try to change your injector man, that's what happened to me too, and it worked fine after I change my injector2D box esp and no recoil Fixed hack.....in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Yeah I changed my injector it's good now, anyway good job man2D box esp and no recoil Fixed hack.....in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - It crashes after 3-4 minutes, can u help me?Pheonx Base Inovation From Zenixin Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - why when i start the game the hack&the game crashes straight away? is there any reason for that?Hack shield blocks the hackin Piercing Blow Help - [QUOTE=Time;6840615]Yeah it seems it got patched, hence the crashing . It works fine when you don't inject?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I think so. What hacks are you using right now that works? Just asking
Showing the 5 most recent posts.