Posts by dogboy708
463 posts total, newest first.
APB Reloaded Multihack (Jesterret orignal!)in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=SLOTTED;8241338]OK SO I DOWNLOADED ENABLED AREO[/QUOTE]
You downloaded Aero from some random site.
Holy.
Fuck.
Youll need to format after that one.Why I leaked Rustler V3 + 500 Key giveawayin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Key give away? Well shit, Ill take any you can spareWeapon box, possibly detected?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Bosegelucke;6938396]Playing around with a friend on a server, was going to spawn us in a box, and I was kicked for weapcargoglobal, I think it was. Anyways, I was kicked using this, when still able to use it on oti need change colur player esp scriptin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Its not possible to edit open source code. Do you have a source code that isnt open?
Also, you spell like a fucking 2 year old.Changing Skin of A specified Playerin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TornChewy;6803990]I was wondering if I could change the skin of a specified player. I know that Wuat when i attempt to do this it is detected. Is there a way i could do this?[/QUOTE]
Yes, there is.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.