Weapon box, possibly detected?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Weapon box, possibly detected?
Playing around with a friend on a server, was going to spawn us in a box, and I was kicked for weapcargoglobal, I think it was. Anyways, I was kicked using this, when still able to use it on other servers. Does this mean they are able to detect it now?
Quote Originally Posted by Bosegelucke View Post
Playing around with a friend on a server, was going to spawn us in a box, and I was kicked for weapcargoglobal, I think it was. Anyways, I was kicked using this, when still able to use it on other servers. Does this mean they are able to detect it now?
I hope people like this arnt considered average..
No shit its detected. Its been used since before dayz was released
use a less commonly spawned box, or spawn stuff directly into an existing box (medbox or whatever) or just play on those servers where you dont get autokicked for spawning boxes.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us