Random Weapon Box

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Random Weapon Box


Suggestions?
Also, I'm using
Code:
model = level.weaponList[RandomInt( level.weaponList.size )];
level.wep setModel(GetWeaponModel(model));
to set the model, but it always seems to give me the same weapons, always get scar/m240/FAL <_<
is it just random, or because of the code?
That's fucking awesome. I don't know why you are getting the same weapons.. try to randomize the list after usage? I mean like

Code:
level.Wep[w.size] = doRandomWeapon();
level.Wep[w.size] = doRandomWeapon();
level.Wep[w.size] = doRandomWeapon();

doRandomWeapon()
{
ba = randomInt(1337);
switch(ba)
{
case 0:
wep = "fu_mp";
break;

case 1:
wep = "lol_mp":
break;

/*etc*/
}

return wep; //returns the random weapon
}
IDK never tried.
Dont want the code too long
Right now I belive its at 80 lines..
EDIT:
Ohshi-, just realised it goes over to a new thread after 10 sec which stops the loop, and gives a random wep model.
Guess its just RNG that it gives me the same weps then perhaps?
Did
Code:
randomize = randomInt(3);
if(randomize == 0){
level.wep setModel(GetWeaponModel(model));}
if(randomize == 1){
level.wep setModel(GetWeaponModel(model));}
if(randomize == 2){
level.wep setModel(GetWeaponModel(model));}
And for the first time I've actually gotten G18 and EBR, so might have helped
----------------------------------------------------------------
Also, if thats managed, last thing I need is so that I can use it after its been used. Haha
looks amazing waiting for the release
Niccceee^^ Can't wait!
Finished... vid probably coming with some functions this week
Really sweet done, but just one question...
Haven't the guy who made the Nemesis mod already done a random box and also Lost4468? ;3
Oh god, CAN YOU PLEASE RELEASE THIS AWESOME MOD WHEN ITS DONE? ITS AWEEESOME!
I belive the ones others has made only gives you a weapon, however I did the thing where the weapon comes up etc
Actually no, check Lost's video
It's almost the same
Gief link?
Is it released? (If it is, then.. RAAAAAAAGE)
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Gief link?
Is it released? (If it is, then.. RAAAAAAAGE)
No, your one will be the first one which is released, :P, Man, awesome, amazing job, try to put the speed of the weapons switching faster, like the speed in BO/WaW,
o_O. i cant wait! its cool! release date) pls
Release date?
Dunno, might release it as one later on, or realease it with the mod I'm working on.
I'm not that active on working on it, so it might take... loooooong.

Yamato - Isn't it fast already? I thought the original ones wasn't that fast.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us