Random Weapon Box

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post

Yamato - Isn't it fast already? I thought the original ones wasn't that fast.
No, maybe a little bit faster(count BO time and put in yours, ), because if not it can take a long time to get your random weapon,
Takes 8 seconds to get your weapon. Maybe reduce to 6.5 or sumtin
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Takes 8 seconds to get your weapon. Maybe reduce to 6.5 or sumtin
Yes, 7 or 6.5, just a little bit less
nicely done, hope you release the code soon can't wait... might incorporate this with QCZM if its released on time
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Gief link?
Is it released? (If it is, then.. RAAAAAAAGE)
Nah, not released xD
Oh and i'm not allowed to post outsidelinks? :/
Youtube 's allowed, however I already found it myself.

If you read another post I posted here, I said im finished ;D
Oh and btw,

Code:
                              level.wep = spawn("script_model", pos+(0,5,0));
                              level.wep.angles = angle;
                              level.wep MoveTo(level.wep.origin+(0,0,50), 3);
                              while(1)
                              {
                                    model = level.weaponList[RandomInt( level.weaponList.size )];
                                    level.wep setModel(GetWeaponModel(model));
                                    wait 0.2;
                              }
level.weaponList.size chooses a random weapon out from all the combinations possible, but you probably already know that.
It was just random that I always got the same weapons
Oh and, aren't you the guy who made the spawnweapon thingy? o.O
If so, could you share the code?
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Dont want the code too long
Right now I belive its at 80 lines..
EDIT:
Ohshi-, just realised it goes over to a new thread after 10 sec which stops the loop, and gives a random wep model.
Guess its just RNG that it gives me the same weps then perhaps?
Did
Code:
randomize = randomInt(3);
if(randomize == 0){
level.wep setModel(GetWeaponModel(model));}
if(randomize == 1){
level.wep setModel(GetWeaponModel(model));}
if(randomize == 2){
level.wep setModel(GetWeaponModel(model));}
And for the first time I've actually gotten G18 and EBR, so might have helped
----------------------------------------------------------------
Also, if thats managed, last thing I need is so that I can use it after its been used. Haha
Are you serious, there are better ways to do this:
Code:
weapons = [];
weapons[0] = "scar_mp";
weapons[1] = "ak47_mp";
weapons[2] = "coltanaconda_mp";
weapons[3] = "glock_mp";

random = randomInt(weapons.size);
level.wep setModel(getWeaponModel(weapons[random]));
It's alot cleaner and uses less code I'm not dead you know, I'm still around. Just let me know if you need any help. I already made one for Black Ops.
nice but is it upgraded when u get a random weapon or is it a stock gun
Changed it yesterday.
Random gun, no attachements, nothing special.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us