Posts by killbox98
40 posts total, newest first.
Yolo Bypass Menuin DayZ Discussion - Yea, I'v used the one Flopper suggested, most of the scripts are still undetected.
Alternatively go find an outdated monkey/rustler menu which is free. But I recommend the other.A Good Way to Boost Your YouTube Video Viewsin DayZ Discussion - guys, wouldn't it be easier to just boost your views yourself with a decent proxy list?Why I leaked Rustler V3 + 500 Key giveawayin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - The keys. I want them.
GIMME YO KEYS!!! (pls)BattleEye External Scan Bypassin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Anyway guys, just so you know, this is DETECTED, and was never intended not to be. You can't modify the games memory without bypassing the internal scans (unless u wanna be kicked). Now see, perhaps we could try using soBattleEye External Scan Bypassin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - But wouldn't this be only 1 half of the problem of a cheat being detected? As far as I know battleye scans for certain strings in the memory, and I think thats whats called the External Patterns Scan. I was thinking abou
Showing the 5 most recent posts.