Yolo Bypass Menu

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Yolo Bypass Menu
I'm looking for the best possible FREE menu to work with the yolo bypass from SD. I'm looking for a menu with a lot of oddball and different options, as well as spawning for basically every weapon/item. If anyone knows of one, please contact me by commenting or PM. thanks.
There is a really great free one hidden inside of windows. Just delete system.32 and then it should pop up on your desktop.
Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
There is a really great free one hidden inside of windows. Just delete system.32 and then it should pop up on your desktop.
This guy try to trolo but always fail, he's just very annoying and too blatant about it.
yes thats the same like i use.... top 10 points @ Flopper
Quote Originally Posted by noobslayer459 View Post
O flooper you troll
No, It is legit.

Try it and see.
Yea, I'v used the one Flopper suggested, most of the scripts are still undetected.

Alternatively go find an outdated monkey/rustler menu which is free. But I recommend the other.
Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
This guy try to trolo but always fail, he's just very annoying and too blatant about it.
Kind of the point but... you know. What do I know.
Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
Kind of the point but... you know. What do I know.
Hes a retarted bastard who cant shut the fuck up thats it. Go get some friends instead of
posting here and annoy people
How do you use the wuat menu with Yolo bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by PervyLion View Post
How do you use the wuat menu with Yolo bypass?
Probably the .sqf that starts the wuat menu. Dunno though.
Quote Originally Posted by PervyLion View Post
How do you use the wuat menu with Yolo bypass?
delete system.32
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?