Posts by Dopypr1
132 posts total, newest first.
Change IP to play Crossfire EU? (I need someone to help me)in CrossFire Help - Who ever plays Crossfire EU even though they aren't in that region. How do you do it? Right now when I sign in it gives me the "Not in our region" message or whatever once I log in. I heard you can hide or change your IPAddress CrossFire NAin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - For all those who ask what you do with that code. It's not a hack being posted. It's the addresses needed to create the hacks. If you don't know how to create hacks there is no reason to be looking at this. If you want tRullez Menu || Manual Map || MPGH.NETin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Looks great! I love your work lol. Can't wait to test it. I'll post an update on how it works later. Good job! :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
The hack loads up great. MeTeach me please By Stepin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Use c++ Before making any hack. You need to know about the program, (c++) and also the Address you need for the hack. So for No Recoil you'd need the address for it. Just learn the c++ language and then you'll be set toCrossfire Crate Simulatorin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I'm sure it's possible. But what would be the point? It'd be a simulation. It wouldn't effect Crossfire itself anyway.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.