Posts by zerobrium
613 posts total, newest first.
RBot - Brand new, fully scriptable bot (using C#)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I like the idea of this, keep it up /gewdGrimoirein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Good work /gewdOliboli8769's Mass Reporterin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - oh wow you actually did it, I like it /gewdRelease Suggestionsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=Oliboli8769;11625878]
Managed to create a cool "Helper Bot" (what I've called it) where the user of the application types in another player's name, and it basically follows that player, and attacks everything thatHow to embed carbon bot into browserin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I only know one way and that is to get the .swf file from the creator and link it directly using a html editor like dreamweaver or notepad++
Showing the 5 most recent posts.