DiscussionRelease Suggestions

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
Release Suggestions
Hi all,

So there are still a few coders that lurk around here (myself included), but I don't think much is actively happening for new applications.
There is a creativity aspect to making AQW 'hacks', so I'm looking for your help!

I'm in the middle of my exams, so progress would be slow. But I'm considering coding something during my study breaks.
I looked through some old source files on my computer and found some discontinued projects and blah blah. So here's some ideas, and if anybody wants these then I can (try to) release them. If not, give me other ideas for what to code! (please no "Exp hax" or "free member + acs" - these are 'impossible')

Possible Projects:
  1. Shop location checker (not sure if this is possible - but I’m happy to investigate - produces a list of shops and the locations it can be loaded from)
  2. Character rater (you login, it rates your character numerically, can be compared with friends)
  3. HyperDerp Fix (Darakath’s HiddenProject trainer fixed, @Darakath if you're still alive what do you think)



Anyway, give me your ideas. I'll go with the most popular one.
Oliboli8769
No demand = no releases
Anyone out there?
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Shop location checker (not sure if this is possible - but I’m happy to investigate - produces a list of shops and the locations it can be loaded from)
I'd really like to see this^ released if possible.
Maybe something that checks if a shop is still avaliable? I think it's wierd but it can prevent bans sometimes.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirmol View Post
Maybe something that checks if a shop is still avaliable? I think it's wierd but it can prevent bans sometimes.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

I'd really like to see this^ released if possible.
Thanks to you both for helping me out. I think it's definitely one of the more popular ideas for a release.
I have looked into it briefly in the past, but I'm going to sacrifice some time to dive deep and fully sniff out if there's anything exploitable
I don't want to get anyones hopes up though
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Thanks to you both for helping me out. I think it's definitely one of the more popular ideas for a release.
I have looked into it briefly in the past, but I'm going to sacrifice some time to dive deep and fully sniff out if there's anything exploitable
I don't want to get anyones hopes up though
No problem, as long as you do your best, that's all it matters.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Thanks to you both for helping me out. I think it's definitely one of the more popular ideas for a release.
I have looked into it briefly in the past, but I'm going to sacrifice some time to dive deep and fully sniff out if there's anything exploitable
I don't want to get anyones hopes up though
I said it merly as a suggestion, just thought what will be really useful for me, as someone who looks for shop id's, checking them is hell, but the thought is what counts m8, cheers!
@Hunter @Nirmol
Okay so just spent an hour snooping so far. The news... is GOOD. Holy fucking shit balls.
I think I've found something that somehow every coder ever has missed. It's not directly linked to the shop loading issue, but it could definitely help. I'm going to discuss this with JamesRo as this could definitely be implemented into bots.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
@Hunter @Nirmol
Okay so just spent an hour snooping so far. The news... is GOOD. Holy fucking shit balls.
I think I've found something that somehow every coder ever has missed. It's not directly linked to the shop loading issue, but it could definitely help. I'm going to discuss this with JamesRo as this could definitely be implemented into bots.
These are marvelous news! Good job, Oli!
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
@Hunter @Nirmol
Okay so just spent an hour snooping so far. The news... is GOOD. Holy fucking shit balls.
I think I've found something that somehow every coder ever has missed. It's not directly linked to the shop loading issue, but it could definitely help. I'm going to discuss this with JamesRo as this could definitely be implemented into bots.
That's great! You're a legend, keep up the amazing work!
i actually tried to do something similar to the shop load thingy, didnt work out too well.



a lot of it is placeholder.

the thingy lets users search for any item found in shops and displays it. there were too many items to look for so the thingy crashes everytime.
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
i actually tried to do something similar to the shop load thingy, didnt work out too well.



a lot of it is placeholder.

the thingy lets users search for any item found in shops and displays it. there were too many items to look for so the thingy crashes everytime.
Why does your stuff always look so damn sexy
Looks like a cool project, don't know yet how it would get past the shop patch - but you're probably right about looking at items rather than the shops themselves.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
don't know yet how it would get past the shop patch - but you're probably right about looking at items rather than the shops themselves.
it fetches items instead of shops. and yeah man, my ui is slowly evolving
I probably have my trainer source somewhere, but my HP account is banned so I have no incentive to update it.
If anyone wants to update it feel free to message me

EDIT: All my aqw files argon, rip.
An assist command would be *sweet*. Instead of attacking a random monster or naming a monster to attack and it never working. If I could attack another's target... that would be amazing. So would being able to make attack loops and priorities like- If unbuffed cast 4, otherwise cast 2,3,1 in a loop. Also a mod that shows what buffs/debuffs are currently active... A target of target window? Sniffing who has /goto enabled? That could be fun... SO MANY IDEAS lol

The shop idea is cool too! Not a huge fan of being banned so that's a great idea lol
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?