Posts by Nave1695
3 posts total, newest first.
Uomo's Sprite Client [Updated for 11.1]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Will this client be updated to 11.1 or is someone able to teach me how to update it to the current client version?11.1 Hacks repositoryin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nanselm;7498579]JustAnoobROTMG Nice work man!! i really appreciate the codes you're finding for everyone :D hopefully someone will be able to throw them into a .swf for the mac users[/QUOTE]
Ill make one as soo9.0.0 hack codesin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - :/ To use this code what exactly do I do with it, I would search the forums but I don't know what to search. Can someone just quickly explain where the code gets inserted. I apologize for my incompetence.V4.x and later : How should i name this hack?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Why cant I find that line in the player.class file o.O Notepad++ seems to not be able to find it!
Showing the 4 most recent posts.