Posts by 75dragon
210 posts total, newest first.
How to get into K-Relayin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - It seems that I have resolved the problem. You may now close this thread
I have no idea how to tag people.Krelay helpin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - wrong section. for error 2031, get off uswest server. just go to uswest2 in the krelay settings[Help Request] D'oh this isn't good.in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - is it the unable to load language one or a socket error?
the language one is fixed by adding the client to trusted in advance settings
the socket server error occours in uswest cause its broken? Idk about that for nowHow to get into K-Relayin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - +Krazyshank I'm looking for something like this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=804434 but i cant seem to dig out the k-relay one.
any help would be appreciated.k-relay crashingin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - a little OT, but how do you get started with k-relay
I see realm relay but not this version.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.