UnhappyKrelay help

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Krelay help
Ok I am very new to all this have not played ROTMG in a long time. How do I use Krelay, can i have help on the download and set up, how does it detect my client? How can i use it properly? Right now it sais Security Error 2031, How do I add new things for it to do like the beta-multibox client that is on mpgh too? HELP, thanks ahead of time
wrong section. for error 2031, get off uswest server. just go to uswest2 in the krelay settings
Quote Originally Posted by 75dragon View Post
wrong section. for error 2031, get off uswest server. just go to uswest2 in the krelay settings
I still get error 2031
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us