Posts by ifm12009
5 posts total, newest first.
Solo Raid Boss Hackin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Thank You for your replay.
I was not really referring to backpack/bank size restriction. I’ve always asked the host to change that for me where possible. If the host was incapable of doing so, I use other methods toSolo Raid Boss Hackin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Goldinguy,
All bosses in every game ever made and those to be made are meant to be beaten in one way or another. The difference between them is which technique(s) and equipment to use. The real challenge (what littlInfinite easy Badass Ranks (SP)in Borderlands 2 Hacks - Hi,
I have a question regarding badass points.
First of all, I know that these badass points (thus Badass Ranking) are accumulative per an account, and in theory unlimited. But what is the maximum amount of BadasIncrease inventory space post patch 1.2.0?in Borderlands 2 Hacks - I know it’s bold to state this right now but, IMO it’s unlikely that we will to be able to get pass this hurdle and “make it stick” without altering original code and/or data. BL (1 & 2) filters your save file while it Updated Savegame with ALL E-Tech gunsin Borderlands 2 Hacks - thx man!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.