Posts by kloppat
5 posts total, newest first.
T4G unbannin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - I've did an Appeal, long ago. That admin just sayed: This ban will not be removed you cheat you get banned.
That admin is a idiot... but you can try to <appeal>AutoAim & Crosshair for BFBC2?in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Hello, everyone! I've just got a question.
Does there exist: AutoAim & Crosshair for Battlefield Bad Company 2? <= // Not with wallhack just those two.
Please, leave a comment! Cause I really need one (I am a n00b) Does there exist a Battlefield Play4free Account Unbanner?in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - But, a question... I'm banned By Punkbuster? So isn't there a trick to hack someone's account from the admins on: GGC-Stream / More than a simple ban (http://www.ggc-stream.net/)
I mean, maybe Havij 1.15? Or another versDoes there exist a Battlefield Play4free Account Unbanner?in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Thanks, to help everyone... I should create a new account.Does there exist a Battlefield Play4free Account Unbanner?in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Is there a hack to unban you're Battlefield Play4free Account? Because, I'm banned by ussing: ZeaS Hook V2... And i didn't know that i't was detected.
I'm banned with me account: Jasjas3
Link: Soldier profile - Bat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.