Posts by Jadedwolf
15 posts total, newest first.
Killer Challenge Unlocker V-29in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, they upped there game with anti cheat in BO2Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 158+ + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Vice-Versa;8353803]
Alright, so the jotti link worked, but the virustotal brought me to a 404.[/QUOTE]
That was because of a space, my bad. Fixed.
---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 158+ + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Okay, added the full urls through some bbcode trickery
---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------
[QUOTE=Vice-Versa;8353803]
Alright, so the jotti link worked, but the virustBorderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 158+ + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Vice-Versa;8353769]
Well I reported your problem to the admins. /fosho And I tried removing the spaces, adding .com, and going to the links provided, they didn't work.[/QUOTE]
Could you add for jotti .org to theBorderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 158+ + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Vice-Versa;8353727]
Try posting it again. boh1[/QUOTE]
Not quite sure what happened or when. I'm not a big poster sure, but my last release has over 500 download and hundreds of likes...
Now I can't post links?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.