Posts by grayol
3 posts total, newest first.
[3.15.4.0]ESP-Hack-2.4.0in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nigbickdigger;11722408]If I deselect "Show players'', it just doesnt show anything anymore. Not even an outline.[/QUOTE]
Thats odd. When i deselect "Show players'' it keeps showing outline and with a greater FP[3.15.4.0]ESP-Hack-2.4.0in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Lowering resolution made it better. I got no powerful videocard.[3.15.4.0]ESP-Hack-2.4.0in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - ESP working. On the other hand, the FPS drops to such a low level that you have to do headshots or you will be unable to move and killed. Specially if you use scope.Unturned 3.15.3.0 Update Hackin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - That program called me "yabitch"!
I suppose it really knows me.
- - - Updated - - -
Winzip fails it.
You can check the file integritity with online unzipers.
Try using 7zip or B1. I did it with B1.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.