Outdated[3.15.4.0]ESP-Hack-2.4.0

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk. Also, @mlpalice, provide a screenshot of the hack in action.
how to do I open the ESP hack?
is it toggle?
Quote Originally Posted by mauchan View Post
how to do I open the ESP hack?
is it toggle?
Press F1 in game

Edit: Why player hack menu is not working?
ESP working. On the other hand, the FPS drops to such a low level that you have to do headshots or you will be unable to move and killed. Specially if you use scope.
Lowering resolution made it better. I got no powerful videocard.
/Updated 06/11/16.
I can't find any servers when i do it
To stop the lag turn off show players, it will still show red outline on people but not the names that fixes it!
Quote Originally Posted by zZeus View Post
To stop the lag turn off show players, it will still show red outline on people but not the names that fixes it!
If I deselect "Show players'', it just doesnt show anything anymore. Not even an outline.
There you go, @mlpalice. Proceeded as requested by you. Next time just make sure to give credits to the hack creator.
Is this still safe? and can admin see if i spawn in things
the pic is not showing dont know how to use
I opened the file with the file made by gorzoid so I cant run it anymore help?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?