Posts by Rotmgwizzt
14 posts total, newest first.
AutoTrader v1.1 - Now Un-Scammable - KrazyShankin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Java Virtual Machine Launcher: Could not find main class: com.trader.bot.BotGui. Program will exit.
Help?AutoTrader v1.1 - Now Un-Scammable - KrazyShankin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Oh god, prepare for...the merchers.Duping still possible?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I was able to dupe once and only once in a realm, it still works but very hard to do.max necro 5/8 in 1 dayin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Hacked client lmaoDuping.in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Took me 3 hrs to get this dupe to work, I'll soon be duping 8 prots at a time. Once I have a sexy maxed Devine then I may tell someone... not keen on kabam sb all items again.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.