Posts by Destrod16
17 posts total, newest first.
How to make a warrock hack in C++! :)in C++/C Programming - Ok, the DllMain is called when the DLL is either injected or detached. This is the part of the hack that is telling the DLL to activate a thread. Without this part, nothing would work.is it worth it learning C#?in C++/C Programming - I started with C# just to learn programming. It is much less complex than C++ and useful. However, if you plan on hacking, which I'm assuming because this is a hacking forum, C++ is the better choice. I've tried hacking C++ DLL Sourcein C++/C Programming - Lol. I'm not really that into hacking anymore, I'm more of a programmer. If you ever need C# help let me know xD.C++ DLL Sourcein C++/C Programming - Meh... I find it more useful the way I put it, then if I need it I have control over each monster instead of taking control over them all.C++ DLL Sourcein C++/C Programming - I prefer defining all, it makes the source longer, but it makes it less complex. Also, this game doesn't always work like that, it skips some when you try to do it that way :S.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.