Posts by Gray
13,552 posts total, newest first.
Zupin General - I keep trying to do everything in one take, it's harder than one would imagine. However, I like a challenge.
I just need to get into making beats, I've got plenty of ideas but not quite sure what to use.
So tips onUFO'S ARE REALin General - Ugh. This thread.Zupin General - [QUOTE=Shadow;14102538]It's more common than you think to use auto-tune, especially if you have a good voice but haven't taken vocal lessons.[/QUOTE]
That's still a no, I'd rather have it stay as is, if it changes it chZupin General - [QUOTE=Shadow;14102521]just need a lil bit of autotune[/QUOTE]
Nah thanks man, I'd rather cut my ding dong off.Zupin General - Alright, good feedback.
Clearer vocals.
- - - Updated - - -
Does anyone have any suggestions on good VSTs to use while making similar music?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.