Posts by Gilcrow
1,370 posts total, newest first.
6 Dubstep songs that i madein Art & Graphic Design - Basshunter used fl studio, his music still gets girls wet when played in clubsMpghians report inin General - smd, nfs world sucked so I deleted itMpghians report inin General - Add my fb you sticky cum buckets
g.giles77[at]gmail.com6 Dubstep songs that i madein Art & Graphic Design - tracks need mastering
kicks are shit no offence
there is no pattern in the wobbles, and not in a good way
pro's?
it's better than some shit I've heard
source: Dj on dubstepfmWOAHHHHHHHin General - fuck yall niggers, shit got real
I think allah is behind this, trying to kill me for being racist
I may not have much time left.. I'm going to do one last deed for my mpgh brahs and kill the one they call davrun
Showing the 5 most recent posts.