Posts by MaohNoRaiden
144 posts total, newest first.
Looking for some GMs,Developers etc. for incoming server!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=SorenOwlProd;9497874]That's terrible because none of the staff new me and I personally didn't know any of them.
#TerribleStaff fix them cuz they are jerks[/QUOTE]
The didn't want you there because of your repuZero Realms/Phoenix Realms 24/7 VPS RotMG Private Serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=cool1119;9467912]so you guys finally did that :/
Pretty sure you never had that feature before, probably because it was actually 24/7 when you still had that web-client that I recall Lunashade saying that Kabam tZero Realms/Phoenix Realms 24/7 VPS RotMG Private Serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=cool1119;9458569]Now called Zero Realms even though the client says phoenix realms. Shouldn't you change that?[/QUOTE]
The owning community is called Zero Realms but the server is still called Phoenix Realms.Doomed Realms source?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=cool1119;9429721]or we could just not leak it out at all. Seems like a better idea. People should go to Phoenix's Source instead as Doomed's Source is based on Phoenix's Source[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing you've worked Doomed Realms source?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=cool1119;9424797]actually in rabcadasm in the folder the client is.... (i can PM you the rest of the details)[/QUOTE]
funny how you're being secretive with Donran when he is on the phoenix team, So am I and I kno
Showing the 5 most recent posts.