HelpDoomed Realms source?

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
Doomed Realms source?
I have seen people that have the source for doomed realms but i cant find it anywhere. Can someone tell me where to find it?
Quote Originally Posted by SuperepicLazer123 View Post
I have seen people that have the source for doomed realms but i cant find it anywhere. Can someone tell me where to find it?
It's for brahs only, sorry :P
Quote Originally Posted by SuperepicLazer123 View Post
But i want it
I want to win a lottery too
I have it somewhere on my computer but I don't remember where I got it. It's out there somewhere. Nothing super special about the source anyways. I can probably upload it if I find it and anyone wants it.
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
I have it somewhere on my computer but I don't remember where I got it. It's out there somewhere. Nothing super special about the source anyways. I can probably upload it if I find it and anyone wants it.
easier to post the dropb0x link... = a ban xD
Quote Originally Posted by SuperepicLazer123 View Post
Yes please if you find it.
yes he would totally leak the source to people who don't even know a thing about setting up phoenix's server. the moment you get the source, bet you will have problems and won't be able to start the server up and then start asking questions. I know the fix but won't tell you. Also the client won't fix for your friends so :P I also know the fix. @erocano @OwenHendry @ All of MPGH Don't tell him the fix. I want him to figure it out by himself and then I might respect him.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
yes he would totally leak the source to people who don't even know a thing about setting up phoenix's server. the moment you get the source, bet you will have problems and won't be able to start the server up and then start asking questions. I know the fix but won't tell you. Also the client won't fix for your friends so :P I also know the fix. @erocano @OwenHendry @ All of MPGH Don't tell him the fix. I want him to figure it out by himself and then I might respect him.
Now I'm wondering what fix you're referring to? When setting up the Phoenix server you don't really need do change anything but the database.cs in the source.
There's also tutorials, I'm guessing "the client fix" is editing the IP with RABCDAsm which C453 put up a tutorial on how to do.
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
Now I'm wondering what fix you're referring to? When setting up the Phoenix server you don't really need do change anything but the database.cs in the source.
There's also tutorials, I'm guessing "the client fix" is editing the IP with RABCDAsm which C453 put up a tutorial on how to do.
actually in rabcadasm in the folder the client is.... (i can PM you the rest of the details)
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
actually in rabcadasm in the folder the client is.... (i can PM you the rest of the details)
funny how you're being secretive with Donran when he is on the phoenix team, So am I and I know every notch of the client, I could easily make a tutorial on how to edit quite a lot of things in the client using bytecode (AVM2)

I was the first one to replace the SVG's properly, I've also re-scaled one of the UI texture files and was thinking of doing the same for characters so that I can use 16x16, 24x24, 32x32 or 40x40 sprites... depending on what I feel like going for.

I really did realise not long ago it's not super hard to figure out stuff in the client, but sadly there is still some of the more extreme things I can't handle yet. Still learning a lot.

So before you start tryign to bs about the client, get hard facts to who you're talking to and what you're trying to bs with
Eh what? Phoenix source is really easy to setup... And i am assuming the client fix you are referring to is just Rabcdasm because the client works fine for me and my friends. And Doomed is based of Phoenix so it should be just as easy to setup.
Quote Originally Posted by SuperepicLazer123 View Post
Eh what? Phoenix source is really easy to setup... And i am assuming the client fix you are referring to is just Rabcdasm because the client works fine for me and my friends. And Doomed is based of Phoenix so it should be just as easy to setup.
well the client fix in doomed realms is nothing like phoenixs.... its a little bug that even dragonlord didnt know about until i found the fix :P
Coming from A good freind of Pizzazle (head coder for doomed realms) He says that the source code will not be released any time soon unless dragonlord aprooves of such action - Dogtrainer leader of DOOm Inc.
Quote Originally Posted by coyz View Post
Coming from A good freind of Pizzazle (head coder for doomed realms) He says that the source code will not be released any time soon unless dragonlord aprooves of such action - Dogtrainer leader of DOOm Inc.
actually I talked to Dragonlord on skype about 2 months ago and he said that he wanted his source leaked :P :O he said that he wanted everyone to use his isn't that right @Dragonlord3344

Want proof... well I will post it anyways:

 
Proof

image link: http://imgur.com/LFaEltt

Sorry about dat large image but imgur is always screwing up on me

@donran you know the little thing that phoenix added in player.cs ... well dragonlord editted it a bit so xD doubt anyone will know how to stop me from entering and spawning stuff now xD. Also the struct.sql is kinda screwed up. not telling how to fix that though :P there are 2 ways of fixing it. 1 takes 1 second and the other takes at least 2 minutes i think
Except it was leaked a while ago and several people have it...
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us