HelpDoomed Realms source?

Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
doubt anyone will know how to stop me from entering and spawning stuff now xD. Also the struct.sql is kinda screwed up.
You create an account named Lucifer and start spawning stuff, yeah that's how I got to join the Phoenix team.
Also there's nothing to fix in the struct.sql when it's working as it should already. And all the BS about it being hard to set up the server, takes less than 2 minutes really.

Anyways
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
not telling how to fix that though :P
Quote Originally Posted by cool1119
I know the fix but won't tell you. ... I also know the fix. @erocano @OwenHendry @ All of MPGH Don't tell him the fix.
Quote Originally Posted by cool1119
actually in rabcadasm in the folder the client is.... (i can PM you the rest of the details)
Kinda off-topic but, it's stuff like this that makes me not want to help people on MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
You create an account named Lucifer and start spawning stuff, yeah that's how I got to join the Phoenix team.

Also there's nothing to fix in the struct.sql when it's working as it should already. And all the BS about it being hard to set up the server, takes less than 2 minutes really.
well actually on doomed's source that's different usernames and the struct.sql is actually screwed up no jokes. you have to use the (not saying) struct.sql
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
well actually on doomed's source that's different usernames and the struct.sql is actually screwed up no jokes. you have to use the (not saying) struct.sql
I don't even see why someone would have that in the source, just stupid when there are ranks in the game. Also if there is something wrong with the struct.sql you must have done something yourself with it since it works perfect for me and for other people who have set up the source.
Quote Originally Posted by SuperepicLazer123 View Post
So are you going to post it?
we would get banned for it so no. just asked @Dragonlord3344 for it or add him on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
we would get banned for it so no. just asked @Dragonlord3344 for it or add him on skype
Why exactly would you get banned for posting the source?
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
Why exactly would you get banned for posting the source?
i mean the link.... anyways it would get covered
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
i mean the link.... anyways it would get covered
Or you can just make a completely new thread about it as a release, haven't stopped anyone from leaking stuff before.
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
Or you can just make a completely new thread about it as a release, haven't stopped anyone from leaking stuff before.
or we could just not leak it out at all. Seems like a better idea. People should go to Phoenix's Source instead as Doomed's Source is based on Phoenix's Source
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
or we could just not leak it out at all. Seems like a better idea. People should go to Phoenix's Source instead as Doomed's Source is based on Phoenix's Source
I'm guessing you've worked with private server source codes, well that makes me ashamed I ever started... People like you is the reason why the original team is getting bored of the community, People like you have been ruining it ever since the first mmoe leak. I'm not afraid to say that If that leak never happened, Things would've probably been better. Mainly because then we'd have experienced coders instead of rookies who are just learning to walk.

And as for Doomed's Source, You probably don't know about all the things we can implement into the actual client. That's a little gift I got from a friend, Who happened to have worked with me for a very long time. Some of these things are exclusive for the phoenix client. Which btw could break any server in half after playing on it for a while.

I'm gonna give you a tip. Don't get cocky when people who's worked with the source quite a while before it actually hit mpgh are reading your posts. I'm keeping track of the progress on private servers, I'm also forcing some new steps to be taken for the source codes. I'm doing this by creating my new pserver which I've actually already implemented some of the minor things I want, Gonna start on the major things any day now when I'm not sick anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by MaohNoRaiden View Post
I'm guessing you've worked with private server source codes, well that makes me ashamed I ever started... People like you is the reason why the original team is getting bored of the community, People like you have been ruining it ever since the first mmoe leak. I'm not afraid to say that If that leak never happened, Things would've probably been better. Mainly because then we'd have experienced coders instead of rookies who are just learning to walk.

And as for Doomed's Source, You probably don't know about all the things we can implement into the actual client. That's a little gift I got from a friend, Who happened to have worked with me for a very long time. Some of these things are exclusive for the phoenix client. Which btw could break any server in half after playing on it for a while.

I'm gonna give you a tip. Don't get cocky when people who's worked with the source quite a while before it actually hit mpgh are reading your posts. I'm keeping track of the progress on private servers, I'm also forcing some new steps to be taken for the source codes. I'm doing this by creating my new pserver which I've actually already implemented some of the minor things I want, Gonna start on the major things any day now when I'm not sick anymore.
yeah what he said
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
or we could just not leak it out at all. Seems like a better idea. People should go to Phoenix's Source instead as Doomed's Source is based on Phoenix's Source
So we shouldn't leak a source that's based on another leak(Phoenix) that's based on another leak(MMOE)?
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
So we shouldn't leak a source that's based on another leak(Phoenix) that's based on another leak(MMOE)?
THIS ^

THIS^

THIS ^
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
So we shouldn't leak a source that's based on another leak(Phoenix) that's based on another leak(MMOE)?
maybe we should... who wants to do the virus scans and upload??? not me
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
maybe we should... who wants to do the virus scans and upload??? not me
Well I don't have the files anymore because I deleted everything when I installed linux, I can do the virus scans and upload if you want to send me the files.
Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us