Posts by wonkea
9 posts total, newest first.
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Shop ID's [Request Them Here]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Name of the shop whose ID I'm looking for: Lightcaster Merge?
Do you need it urgently: no
Extra: I want to get LightCaster without doing quest is that still possible? I tried 1387 1352 in celestialrealm and got disconHelp in Coding DLL for KRelayin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - First of all you need to understand packet system, you can start with reading this mpgh(dot)net/forum/showthread.php?t=779931
same thing with k relay. Then read the documentation github(dot)com/TheKronks/K_Relay_Plugin_DFunny Kabam Employeein Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=WinterDubstep;11076450]Already a new dupe? Using the same script? , changing the packet or what does it do?[/QUOTE]
It was working yesterday with just a little edit but not anymore, or i do not yet . Its not longCharacter Rollback source codein Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Fightera100;11069602]Nah I wont release it now.[/QUOTE]
I managed to make it work but it is not working anymore after 3-4 hours is yours working currently or did kabam fix it?Character Rollback source codein Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Fightera100;11069602]Nah I wont release it now.[/QUOTE]
Can you pm me or at least give us a tip about how you did it? You can check my profile btw i am just a stealth member of forum :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.