Posts by DayZhero
7 posts total, newest first.
!!!SELLING MY LAST 5 KEYS FOR 1£ ONLY!!!!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - ofc man ;) still in business by the way ;)!!!SELLING MY LAST 5 KEYS FOR 1£ ONLY!!!!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey mates, so my last keyshop was quite a succes, but I still have 5 keys left, which I'm willing to sell for 1 pound only!!
!!Skype: kimmygo3
ADD FAST FOR THE GOOD STUFF!!
/oya[KRYMSON SHOP] Selling keys for the price of 2.50€ each.in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - GREAT SERVICE MAN, GOT 3 KEYS for 5EUR, VOUCHING !!SELLING DAYZ KEYS $3 [TRUSTED SERVICE]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - YO GUYS, STILL IN BUSINESS !SELLING CS:GO CD-KEYS $5 (TRUSTED, BEST PRICE)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Hey mates, I'm selling you CS:GO with only 5 dollars each.
Skype: kimmygo3
Q: What if my key doesn't work
A: I'll get you a new one ASAP
I have about 8 keys left so be fast to get the good stuff mates :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.