Posts by Kordigan
73 posts total, newest first.
Looking for someone who can do a kickz uk refundin User Services - Hello, I want to make order from kickz uk website, but first i want to know if anyone can do a refund from there?
The value of clothes would be like 200-400euros, so if anyone can do a refund for me in there, please conPhilips SensoTouch 3D Shaver/Razer ($220) Get it now $30!in User Services - [QUOTE=orlyy;10083700]I'll give you the method on how to do this for $10.[/QUOTE]
If im right you already posted this method here , but message got deleted, why ask 10$ now? :D btw thank you for that post, it was useful< SOCIAL POP > SAFEST ON MPGH! - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Vine, & More!in User Services - how much for 200 instagram followers? xDWTS Steam account or trade it for cs:go keyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello, I want to sell my steam account or trade it for cs:go game key (international version), my steam account contains
Cs:go
Call of duty black ops 2. (multiplayer, zombies)
Metro 2033
If anyone is interested in buyiSelling CS:GO Case Keys.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I am going to get some keys today, add me in skype if youre interested :) Some of you need to re-invite me, I ignored some invites, because i was out of stock.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.