Posts by Instagram
1,210 posts total, newest first.
Fuck it!in General - Fuck it I'm done. MPGH has gone down hill look at all the new minions most of them are annoying little kids so yeah fuck it I quit. I'm sure if you would ask any of the old members (old minions) they would most likely agEvolution Term Paperin General - Okay so my Brit Lit teacher is assigning my class a term paper on 14 topics. I chose Evolution as my topic and I wanted to see if anyone knew any good book about evolution? I need to order the books by monday to receive os x mavericks help with macin General - [QUOTE=HalfBajan;9223296]
Wow it's nice he actually gave you the money back haha /gewd[/QUOTE]
Haha yeah but it's cool since he completely understood why and even at that me and him have been friends for a while now.
Ios x mavericks help with macin General - [QUOTE=HalfBajan;9223254]Bad decision in my opinion[/QUOTE]
Yeah I already know so I asked him for my refund just a moment ago and he was cool with it and understood so I just gave it back like 5 minutes ago cause I donos x mavericks help with macin General - [QUOTE=Exorcism;9223210]How did he steal a macbook. Them kids at Apple are on you like flies.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure and I don't even know how long ago it was stolen which kinda makes me nervous about it now since that "F
Showing the 5 most recent posts.